Saturday, November 17, 2012

ISO Flag Football 2012–Game 8

Saturday, November 17th was the last games for this season and unfortunately I forgot to bring my bigger lens.

Cameron had a double header but I only took pictures from his first game since he was the only one playing at that time. He played quarterback again and I think the touchdown was from when he was playing defense and intercepted the ball.
PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Luke & Levi's games were at the same time, but thankfully their fields were right next to each other.

Levi passing the ball and running for a touchdown.
PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
Luke playing center and kicking off.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Luke playing quarterback.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Luke struggled more with his emotions this year.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Here he intercepted the ball, but almost got his flag pulled immediately.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I didn't take any pictures of Micah cheering, but she wasn't really in the mood for cheering. When I took her to her team, she told me "Cheerleading is stupid" and threw her pompoms. But here's these 2 peas in a pod!
Photobucket

No comments: