Wednesday, November 5, 2008

For ZeeZee

Today, I tried working with Miriam on the potty. She kept talking about how ZeeZee was sick (she has bronchitus and a broken toe). I told Miriam that it would make ZeeZee feel better if she went to the potty.



She has now done both successfully in the potty today.

Update:
She ended up going 5 times yesterday...once even in the church nursery. She stayed dry from the time we went to church till the time she went to bed.

Also, she's done both sucessfully again this morning.

4 comments:

Amy said...

That is so exciting! By the way, I have been surprised that ZeeZee hasn't followed our blog yet. I see her following yours and Laura;)
Hope the potty is a sucess. I'm not going to be thinking about that one right now for sure!! Keep me updated!
~hugs~

Laura said...

YAY Girlie Girlie! Keep it up. I know she can do it and it will be easier on you in the long run (and cheaper, which Craig will be excited about). Love ya... see you Saturday. Send me your kolache order.

Zelda said...

Zow weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

You go Girlie Girlie! I'm going to be out shopping for those panties I promised you.

I'm so proud of you.

Keep up the good work! Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Only moms know the excitement of poop in the potty!!!

Congrats!! It IS a milestone!!!