Monday, August 9, 2010

Hot Air Balloon Festival

Friday night we went out to the hot air balloon festival, but we didn’t get out there for the balloon glow as I had hoped.  However, we did get to see the Screaming Eagles parachute team and the fireworks…all for free!


Here's the pictures I took of the Screaming Eagles...sooc. First they just looked like a streak in the sky, then eventually you could see the parachute. It was a challenge getting a picture, but I like how you can tell that it says Airbourne on the parachute. The last one to land was carrying an American flag.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Overall, the kids enjoyed watching the fireworks. I think Levi was the only one who was scared.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Some of the shots that I took of the fireworks

No comments: