I saw others posting this so I decided to do so as well. We won't be starting school until sometime in September. We still have a couple of history reading assignments to finish up from last school year. Plus we haven't even ordered our curriculum yet!
- History - Tapestry of Grace Year 3
- Science - Apologia Science Exploring Creation with Astronomy
Luke - 3rd Grade
- Easy Grammar 3
- MCP Math C
- MCP Spelling C
- Daily Handwriting Contemporary Cursive
- McGuffey Second Reader
- Covenant Home Reading with Phonics
- MCP Plaid Phonics B
- McGuffey Pictorial Primer
- MCP Math A
- MCP Spelling A
- Daily Handwriting Traditional Manuscript
I designed this last year for Miriam & Levi where there is a 4 day week (1st day focuses on a letter, 2nd day focuses on a number, 3rd day focuses on a color, and 4th day focuses on a shape). I used pages from ABC Home Preschool and ideas from Homeschool Creations, No Time for Flashcards, Totally Tots, and Kids Learning Station. They also do flashcards or play with toys/manipulatives to reinforce the idea for the day's lesson.