Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Vacation Day 3

We make a big breakfast each day we’re at the beach…just because I love breakfast food and this is the only time when I can get some.  Thanks to Aunt Laura & Uncle Eric who got up early so we could eat before PawPaw & ZeeZee left to play golf. This morning PawPaw & ZeeZee went to play golf so ZeeZee wanted me to take some pictures before they left. Pool playing

Micah

This day I took a “vacation” from the kids and met Tracy in Mobile to do some shooting with my new toy camera.
I'll be using the pictures I took there for my 365 images.

 

Playing in the water

Miriam & Cameron fighting over the Sprite Zero

Levi at the beach …he reminds me of a little surfer dude with his “spike”

Miriam & Levi walking back to the beach house

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got some great pictures!

Tracy said...

Looks great! What a fun time with Family!