Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

I'm finally getting to post my Christmas pictures. We left the day after Christmas to go to Monroe to visit Craig's family and we're leaving tomorrow to go to Auburn/Atlanta for the Chick-fil-A bowl.

On the night before Christmas, Luke said that we needed a real basketball goal like the Shelbys have because our little one kept getting knocked over by the wind. Little did he know...

On Christmas morning, there were new basketballs out and Luke wanted to see if they would fit in our little basketball goal. Of course, they got stuck...so then I told him to look at this one and see if they would fit.

Luke said he couldn't make it because it was too high...I told him to at least try.
Cameron's try
Levi liked these little snowglobes things that were in their stockings...notice he has 3 of them

Levi didn't feel good that morning....he went to bed during breakfast...
notice he has the snowglobe with him in the bed

My "fancy" table setting

Even Micah had a "fancy" place setting :)

Miriam laying on top on Sara's presents

Luke opening his new Bible

Luke reading the Christmas story from Luke 2


Micah is eyeing Uncle Eric's stack of presents

Luke with his new LSU uniform

Miriam with her new pink camera

"Pwincess" Miriam - gotta love her shoes!

Luke & PawPaw playing football


Princess Miriam playing with all her pink girlie stuff...
I gave her my pink purse to put all her stuff in
Cameron with his new Saints uniform
Aunt Sara & Cameron

Levi feeling better...
of course after he threw up on me and my recliner and took a long nap
Micah and ZeeZee taking a Christmas nap

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Great job on the table settings! Looks like a great day! Love the boys uniforms!

Amy said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. I'll have to tell the boys about the new goal. Sorry Levi was sick. Hope no one else gets it. Have fun at the Chick-fil-a bowl!