Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow, Snow, Snow...

Well I'm finally getting to upload my snow pictures from today. Our electricity went off this morning and came on during lunch....but then my internet connection wasn't working.


What our playground looked like when Craig went to work



Frozen bananas anyone?




I had to get a picture with Micah in the snow for her scrapbook


Luke wanted to kick the soccer ball in the snow


The swingset after it had finished snowing


Of course, Levi wanted me to pick him up


Nobody wanted to take a picture...
by the time they got their clothes on it was no longer snowing, but sleeting
that's why they have their hands on their faces...they said it hurt


Luke making a snow ball


Getting ready to throw


Classic Levi


Girlie Girlie didn't mind the snow


Noticed this leaf that looked like a heart


Our house from the street


The kids decided to ride down the driveway into the snow




Our 1st attempt at a snowman


Say cheese!


Cameron wanted a magic hat so he would come alive like Frosty and say "Happy Birthday!"


It's Miriam's turn to ride



Cameron's turn



Our 2nd snowman



Levi eventually got used to the snow
and started bringing me little handfuls to put on the LSU snowman

My snow angel


4 comments:

Amy said...

I love the pictures and the snow angel is great!

Zelda said...

I love Micah's little red nose!

Laura said...

Too cute! These will be a great treasure for their scrapbooks, since we rarely get snow. I'm jealous that you got snow there (after I leave of course). We didn't even get any sleet here :( Oh well.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures!! The kids look great and so does your snow angel.