Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Weigh-in Wednesday - #8

Food
I feel like I'm a broken record and there's not forward progress in this matter. I guess I really need to start doing all the things I did before when I was on weight watchers. Portion control, measuring, etc.

Water
Need new incentive...tossed my 20 ounce bottled water bottles and moved to my 32 oz water bottle

Exercise
Did play the Wii boxing the other night to show Craig's brother how it worked

Challenges
Another birthday, Craig's brother was in town so we ate out a couple of times, I made this great "Mardi Gras" pasta dish and it was really good...but a lot of the mardi gras (Fat Tuesday) pasta leads to a mercredi gras (Fat Wednesday)...which is what I definitely feel like

Successes
I can't thing of any.

Plans for the next week
Get back on track with food and water, going to the Y tomorrow

Weigh-in
173.5 - same as last week...very surprised...at least I'm consistent :)

Are you trying to lose weight, change some dietary habits, or just eat healthier? Weigh-in with the details of your week at Happy to be at Home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do it! I'm a WW, and I'm finally close to my goal... let me know if you need anything!