Thursday, February 19, 2009

Weigh-in Wednesday Thursday - #7

Food
It felt like I didn't do anything right.

Water
I definitely didn't get enough.

Exercise
The only thing I can count is practicing the children's choir choreography. I should do this everyday because it's fun and I usually break a sweat doing it.

Challenges
What wasn't a challenge? My sister was in town, Valentine's day, Craig's birthday, disobedient kids, etc.

Successes
Didn't feel like there was any

Plans for the next week
Make better choices, especially while shopping...buy healthier options

Weigh-in
I was going to plead the fifth, like Joy, but when I got on the scale I was surprised to see 173.5. It might have just been the difference in clothes, but I thought it was going to be up from last week.

Are you trying to lose weight, change some dietary habits, or just eat healthier? Weigh-in with the details of your week at Happy to be at Home.

No comments: