Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Weigh-in Wednesday - #6



Food
JOY: Didn't make that great of choices overall, but still down on the snacking

Water
Either I get it all or only half...need to be more consistent

Exercise
None this week...planning to go to the Y soon

Challenges
Need to make better choices, skip on desserts or find a healthier alternative

Successes
Doing better on snacking and lunches overall

Plans for the next week
Exercise...make a schedule and stick with it

Weigh-in
I'm moving my weigh-in time to the night because I need to not spend so much time online during the day. Therefore I know my weight will be different...so tonights weight was 174.5

Are you trying to lose weight, change some dietary habits, or just eat healthier? Weigh-in with the details of your week at Happy to be at Home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. I feel I've been climbing a mountain lately in this struggle to lose weight. I think my wacky weekend really did a number of me.

Sounds like you're in a similar situation…struggling to get headed in the right direction with water and exercise and all.

So here's your official encouragement to keep up the good work! You can do it!