Monday, April 20, 2009

Paper Mosaic

We're continuing our study of the Greeks this week and one of the suggested projects was to make a paper mosaic.

I suggested making a birthday cake since it was Levi's birthday...
so Cameron wanted to make one, but he wanted it for his birthday...

Luke decided on a rainbow
Tesserae: four-sided square-shaped tiles the Greeks used to make mosaics
- definition from Classical Kids


Cameron's birthday cake with 5 candles because that's how old he will be

Luke's rainbow...he knew the colors in order


1 comment:

Amy said...

Ok, you tackled way more than I did yesterday for a Monday. I'm not sure if we are going to get any projects in this week and you've already done one. I can't believe it. Not sure why because your Candi and I should be able to believe it. The mosaics turned out great!