Sunday, June 21, 2009

VBS Day 3

This is one of the crafts that they did...I got the idea from this Oriental Trading Craft. I also gave them a sticker label with the verse Psalm 28:7.

They also made kangaroo pouch aprons that they decorated with foam stickers.
SW and Cameron playing with the cars on the car mat.

Miriam going down the curvy slide

Cameron - I think I might have edited it too much

LC on the balance beam...of course she had to stop and smile for me!

In the "RV"

SW was the Daddy so he had to drive

and Miriam was the Mommy so she got to sit in the passenger seat

and they were the kids!

Cameron holding the door for everyone

Playdough

They wore their VBS shirts this day because we were having the VBS service that evening.
The older kids performed the songs that they had learned. I thought it was funny that the girl next to Luke was standing like that. (I haven't figured out how to take decent pictures with my camera in the sanctuary yet, plus we got into the sanctuary late and all the front seats were taken!)

Look at the girl 2 over from Luke...she's in our children's choir and Craig calls her "Hannah Louisiana"...she entertained us all...maybe a little too much "Hannah Montana" for her!

Doing the sign language for the word "live"

In our VBS shirts in front of the train that was on the stage


1 comment:

Tracy said...

Love the last picture