Sunday, June 21, 2009

VBS Day 5

This is the craft we did for the day. They used their fingerprints and thumbprint to add eyes and a nose and then drew a mouth. Someone thought it was a dog but this was a koala bear that was on the clipart in Microsoft. I also added the verse Deuteronomy 13:4.

They also decorated a picture frame with the slide picture from the day before.
SW wearing the newsie hat and using the neck tie as a lasso
The snack that I brought for them that day: goldfish, marshmallows, pretzel sticks, and teddy "koala" grahams.
Cameron & LC during snack time

They're actually staying in line at the moment

ER & Luke on the swings

AW...look at those crystal eyes!

There's my Cameron Bob!

SW...always so serious looking!

ER & Luke playing in the rocks

What are you looking at?

Smile
Girls!

Slide pile up!

SW & Miriam

Making gravel angels?

She wanted to give me 5 for holding the door!

Sporting a play hat

AW showing me her stamped picture


No comments: