- oil for baking sheet
- flour to dust work surface
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 to 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 425. Use a paper towel to spread oil evenly on the baking sheet so the breads won't stick to the pan while baking (or just use Pam like I did or didn't on the 2nd pan which stuck).
- Dust flour on the work surface and use the rolling pin to roll out the bread dough.
- Flatten it to about 1/4 inch thick, and then cut it into strips 1/2 inch wide. Piece together 2 strips to make a longer strip.
- Form these strips into circles on the baking sheet, overlapping the ends.
- Brush a little milk on the strips and sprinkle on some sesame seeds.
- Bake the circles for 15 minutes, until they are just golden brown
We didn't actually use this recipe, because I couldn't find the frozen bread dough at Walmart. We just made the circles with Pillsbury breadsticks, added the milk and sesame seeds.