Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Weigh-in Wednesday - #3


Food
I'm still not recording the food...probably won't start either. It seems that I have cut down on snacking during the kids nap time and at night.

Water
I still don't drink as much as I should, but I find myself craving water over diet cokes...which was not always the case.

Exercise
Where has this week gone? I kept saying I was going to ride my bike, but that never happened. I didn't play the Wii boxing this week either.

Challenges
Well today is my birthday so we went out to eat with my family on Monday. We went to an italian place because we had a gift card. I didn't go for the healthier calzone, but instead went for a pasta with a heavy cream sauce. Then, of course we had cake...king cake at my request. Then today, I just had to go to Walmart because we were all out of juice and milk. So we left first thing this morning and we ate breakfast at the McDonald's in Walmart. They don't have egg mcmuffins at this McD's so I had to get the sausage mcgriddle instead...with the hashbrown...and of course, a diet coke! There goes all my calories for today! Well it is my birthday...so those calories don't count, right?

Successes
Not as much snacking, better portion control and more water

Plans for the next week
More exercise and better food choices especially when eating out since we're going to be out of town this weekend visiting family

Weigh-in
172 - down 1 lb, pretty good considering all my challenges this week

Are you trying to lose weight, change some dietary habits, or just eat healthier? Join the moms at http://happytobeathome.net/ to weigh-in with the details of your week.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Congrats on your pound in spite of a birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! Every day is a new day. :)