Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Weigh-in Wednesday - #4

Food
I seemed to make better choice when eating out (except for desserts...I just needed something sweet!) However, I didn't do as well at snacking during the kids nap time. Monday & Tuesday I caught myself binging.

Exercise
Still not big on the exercising...We were out of town last weekend so we took our kids to the zoo and went shopping at the outlet mall...Does that count? We're planning on going to the Y sometime this week to play tennis. I need to do the Wii boxing again when the kids are napping instead of snacking.

Challenges
Desserts...I always want something sweet after I eat...Guess I need to find good healthier alternatives!

Successes
Made better choices when eating out

Plans for next week
Exercise, cut back on sweets

Weigh-in
174 - so obviously not good...up 2 lbs, but I know weight fluctuates alot anyways. Thanks to Joy who reminded me yesterday that everyday is a new day!

Are you trying to lose weight, change some dietary habits, or just eat healthier? Join the moms at Happy to be @ Home to weigh-in with the details of your week.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Hey, I'm sure all that walking counts! This week will be better...I'm hoping too!

Anonymous said...

We're still here cheering you on! You can do it!

Kate said...

My week was just like yours! It's so encouraging to know that I'm not the only one struggling. Our weight is exactly the same at the moment. I know I'm not sharing on H2b@H, but that's only because it would make my size 2 mom cry for days. :)

Thank you for joining us. I can't wait to hear how this week goes for you.