Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Weigh-in Wednesday - #2

Food
I haven't started recording my food intake yet, but I'm trying to limit my intake. I'm not eating as much as I would have in the past.

Water
I've definitely drank more water this week, because I didn't have any diet cokes until Saturday. However, I've limited myself to drinking just one of them per day.

Exercise
Well I haven't gotten around to riding my bike and I was able to go to the Y with my husband to play tennis because our 2 youngest were sick with colds. However, I have found that "boxing" with the Wii either against someone or on the training level is a great workout. It gets my heart rate up quickly and I find that my arms are sore the next day.

Challenges
I eat when I'm stressed. Friday my son started wheezing so we had to take him to the doctor. He was placed on a breathing treatment, steroids, and an anti-biotic. All of this has made him irritable and he screams alot and wants me to hold him.

Successes
I haven't been eating as much while the kids are napping.

Plans for the next week
Ride my bike

Weigh-in
173 - Wow! I couldn't believe it. I was cringing before I got on hoping that I would just lose a pound and praying that it wouldn't go up!

Are you trying to lose weight, change some dietary habits, or just eat healthier? Join the moms at Happy to be @ Home to weigh-in with the details of your week.

3 comments:

Laura said...

That's awesome! Keep it up :) I need to get back into the swing of things here. It's been over a month since I went to Curves!

Tracy said...

YEAH! Congrats on the loss!

Aliciaq said...

Sounds like you had a lot of challenges this week. Keep up the hard work! I hope you have a wonderful week and are able to stay on track.

Congrats on the loss! Keep it up!